
I hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween (and was safe). I saw a lot of adorable and scary costumes when we were out trick or treating; I had a lot of fun coordinating my daughters' (my oldest was Lil' Bo Peep and my 6 month old was a sheep) and watching my oldest run up to the door to get all the candy she can get. (She's a smart cookie, she asked for one for Daddy and Mommy). But, now its a brand new month so its time to move on to newer things.... Winter!!!

A lot of my family and friends have been affected by the intense snow fall in the Northeast, so I am bringing out that wonderful winter symbol that I promised ....Do you remember what it is? That's right!
PENGUINS! I am bringing out penguin pigtail bows, large bows, small bows, and hopefully some more headbands. The good news for all you penguin lovers out there is that there will be quite a few penguin products, but sadly, there is only one Penguin with Ice Skates, inspired by one of our readers. For those of you that aren't crazy about penguins, do not fret; there are snowflakes, snow men, poinsettias, presents, and Santa.
No comments:
Post a Comment