Thursday, November 10, 2011

For those of you who do not know, tomorrow is Veterans' Day! I am and always have been an avid supporter of the U.S. Armed Forces; we are truly blessed to have men and women of such valor willing to fight for us.  I wanted to share with you all this video that was shared with me. It is music written by a 3rd grade school teacher and her husband and being performed by that 3rd Grade Tussing Elementary class. It is truly a moving song and video titled "Thank You Soldiers" .

Also, in honors of Veteran's Day, I am introducing the Liberty Bell Bow. It is a small hair bow on a barrette clip and inspired by all those patriots and loyal people throughout the years that have fought to make liberty possible here in these United States of America. There will be more to come but currently, I am only offering one.

No comments:

Post a Comment