Sunday, October 30, 2011

Introducing.....

If there every was a classic hair accessory, the little girl in me would have to say it's the headband. When I was in elementary school, I wore it everyday, in school pictures, to birthday parties, to church, etc. I wasn't fully dressed without my headbands, partly because I had these awful bangs I was growing out, but also because it was so comfortable, easy, and clean looking. The only issue I had with my headbands?  They were so plain. I think the most exciting headband I had was plaid, and let's face is plaid is NOT exciting. The whole point of accessories is to accentuate the personality and natural beauty of the person wearing it. So to rid the world of ugly, boring, plain headbands, I decided that its time to offer something with a little more flair, a little more excitement, a little more fashion, and most importantly a little more personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment