Thursday, October 27, 2011

New Product- Baby Headbands



In the past 6 months, I feel like I have been surrounded by everything and anything baby. (Partly because of my own precious little angel, but mostly because so many of my friends are having their own blessings). So far, six of my friends have had babies, and five of my friends have received the good news that they are expecting bouncing bundles of joy. Plus, when I was listening to the radio this morning and they kept talking about pregnancy, push presents, and that "New Baby Smell". (The baby smell thing was kind of weird because it reminded me of "new car smell"). Anyway, you have to admit babies smell good, they feel good, and they are just plain adorable. As you can see,  this put me in a baby mood. I don't need a baby; I have my own precious angel. But, I have decided that I am officially declaring it "Baby Season".  Over the past two days, I have been designing baby headbands like crazy.  I have been trying to do bows that are classic looking and cute on little babies. Here are two of the ones that I made today being modeled by my six month old, Charley. These and others are for sale in our Etsy store.

No comments:

Post a Comment