Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Designs in the Making
If there is one thing I have learned in the past 6 months, it is that being a mother of two, a wife, a student, and an employee is exhausting; however, I am blessed to have something that I love that I can do to help me relax and take it slow. That thing is creating. I have been working hard on being able to offer
more variety of bow-themed accessories, potentially even headbands and/or clutches. I have also been working diligently on some winter themed designs. (my work area is shameful right now) Anyway, I have decided that one of the most important thing about a product is that it has to have some sort of inspiration that it stems from and has to speak to the person. The one thing that speaks out winter to me more than anything else is honestly a tie between two things: penguins (but there aren’t many of those in the US other than zoos) and snowflakes (which there really aren't many in Florida). So basically, I don't get a winter. But, because penguins are one of my favorite animals (always dressed to impress), I can guarantee they will be joining the bow collections and bringing a wintery essence to all those who, like me, miss out on snow. What are some other winter items you would like to see on your bows?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What about iceskates? It might be the 'Planet Ice' in me but I always think of iceskating in the winter =)
ReplyDelete